http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/25026.html

Diamond Comic Distributors and Alliance Game Distributors have secured exclusive hobby rights for Monopoly: The Walking Dead Survival Edition (MSRP $39.99) and Risk: The Walking Dead Survival Edition.  The zombie-themed editions of these perennially popular board games will be released in the fall of 2013.  These Monopoly and Risk Walking Dead editions are licensed directly from Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead comic book published by Image Comics and the graphics they utilize in packaging reflect the license’s comic book origins.

Click the link above for a couple pics. Now that TWD will have its own Monopoly game, I'm assuming AMC will start licensing more things like the Star Wars franchise.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/25026.html

Click the link above for a couple pics. Now that TWD will have its own Monopoly game, I'm assuming AMC will start licensing more things like the Star Wars franchise.

Star Wars already had a Monopoly game though prior to the prequels. I'm certain of it since I had it & I was usually Boba Fett.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Yep.. I remember the old Star Wars monopoly. But I'm thinking that with TWD's popularity I wouldn't be surprised if they branched out into more licensing like Star Wars. How long do you think it will be before a LEGO Walking Dead game is announced? Or a Walking Dead animated cartoon? -_-

I think a Lego Game Version of The Walking Dead would have to be extremely watered down. The Walking Dead Animation would only catch my interest if it was done like The AniMatrix.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think a Lego Game Version of The Walking Dead would have to be extremely watered down. The Walking Dead Animation would only catch my interest if it was done like The AniMatrix.

Have you seen the walking dead facebook game? Looks like they have no problem watering down the franchise to appeal to a larger audience.

An animatrix style walking dead anime would be good. I'm really liking the X-Men Anime style of animation and I'd like to see more adult themed anime made in that style.

http://marvel.com/tv/show/156/x-men_anime

Have you seen the walking dead facebook game? Looks like they have no problem watering down the franchise to appeal to a larger audience.

An animatrix style walking dead Anime would be good. I'm really liking the X-Men Anime style of animation and I'd like to see more adult themed Anime made in that style.

http://marvel.com/tv/show/156/x-men_anime

I currently don't have Face Book since it started to spam me in 2011.

I haven't watched the X-Men Anime. I pretty much missed out on it when I canceled my Cable TV.