Here is the Red Band trailer for the next big Arnold action flick. (Warning: Strong language and violence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-FyAh9cv8

The story looks sorta weak with heavy over the top action. Yup its an Arnold flick!0

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Director is amazing. Disappointing that the story does look very bland in comparison to his other work, considering this is his official Hollywood debut. I'm going to see it none the less because it's Arnold and I'm not going to miss any movie of his when it comes out during this comeback of his. It's not going to happen often and I can tell myself "I was there" for it. Same with Stallone flicks.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's too easy to predict what's going to happen in the movie. Not a story compelling enough to work on just star power, like that last Cruise movie called Jack Reacher or something. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

With the (current) exception to Jason Statham I'm avoiding any Action Stars that appeared in The Expendables.

So I would've skipped this anyway.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      "Terminator" is being rebooted into a new trilogy of movies and the first is scheduled to be in theaters on June 26, 2015. All three movies will have to be out by 2019 because thats when the Terminator rights will revert back to James Cameron.
      Here is the official press release:
      About 5 months ago Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that he would be in Terminator 5.. But now that the movie franchise is being rebooted, there has been no confirmation as to whether Arnold will be in the new trilogy.
      Source: Paramount
    • By Sledgstone
      "Terminator" is being rebooted into a new trilogy of movies and the first is scheduled to be in theaters on June 26, 2015. All three movies will have to be out by 2019 because thats when the Terminator rights will revert back to James Cameron.
      Here is the official press release:
      About 5 months ago Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that he would be in Terminator 5.. But now that the movie franchise is being rebooted, there has been no confirmation as to whether Arnold will be in the new trilogy.
      Source: Paramount
      Click here to view the article
    • By DeathscytheX
      Here is the Red Band trailer for the next big Arnold action flick. (Warning: Strong language and violence)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-FyAh9cv8
      The story looks sorta weak with heavy over the top action. Yup its an Arnold flick!