• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      So much action.
      I'm glad Will Smith isn't in this movie.. his last couple movies really were't that good and if it was once again a Will Smith / Jaden Smith movie it would have sucked. *looking at you After Earth*
    • By Sledgstone
      https://www.humblebundle.com/

I still have my Dreamcast games, but not the bass pro fishing. I'll have to use a controller instead of the original fishing rod controller, but I'll still enjoy it. lol. I hope Sonic Adventure 2 DX is added next week. I have both Sonic Adventure games on my Dreamcast, but those games had online properties to them. But these DX versions have all the online content since my Dreamcast won't be making a connection to Sega's servers anymore. I haven't been able to enjoy a good karting game in years since I don't buy Nintendo consoles, maybe Sonic racing will be decent.
    • By Sledgstone
      Anybody watching Z Nation? Its no Walking Dead, but this show is starting to make a fan out of me. Its like a Syfy zombie movie turned into a series with better acting and plots. The first 10 minutes of episode 3 got me laughing pretty damn hard after everybody on the road kept getting brutally murdered.

If you haven't watched this yet, I recommend it. Just don't expect any kind of TWD quality.
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article