Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

The Gallery is open!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      The gallery has been a bit underused over the past year and it might have to do with the fact that I never increased the gallery upload amounts since my initial testing of it. If thats not the case, then oh well, I increased the limits!

AC Elite members can now upload 100 MB of images. The max file size of uploaded images are now 4 MB per image. If you have pictures over 4 MB, the server will deny the upload because I don't have any software in place to auto shrink down an image.

Regular members can now upload 20 MB of images with a max file size of 2 MB per image.

Feel free to upload images to whatever category you have access to as long as the image actually belongs in it. For example, you have a good walking dead image, post it in that gallery if you want to. You can also make your own albums and upload whatever images you want to share.

You can have public, friends only or private galleries. But keep in mind, only upload appropriate images. No vulgar, offensive, etc. images. Also, private albums aren't necessarily private as administrators can access them.

The gallery albums are very useful if you want to upload your own smilies or other images. Once you upload an image to your own galleries, you can click the "My Media" link anywhere on the site where you can make a comment and click to add any image you have previously uploaded to your posts.
    • By Sledgstone
      The gallery is open!
      http://www.ancientclan.com/gallery/