1. Sledgstone

Sledgstone

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Best $6 I ever spent. XD
    • By Sledgstone
      Anyone watching The 100? I caught up on season 1 on netflix a while back and I've been eagerly anticipating season 2.. turns out season 2 started 3 weeks ago and I've been missing the new episodes. x_x If you haven't seen this show yet I highly recommend it. Its the post apocalypse and the remaining factions of humanity are battling for survival. "The 100" are the initial prisoners sent from the space colony down to the planet to see if they can survive the radiation on earth now that their colony was failing and beyond repair. They encounter the "grounders" and "mountain men" each of which have very different cultures.. the grounders are basically barbarians, the "sky people", the ones from the space colony have technology.. and the mountain men, well they are just disturbing because I could see a sophisticated society like theirs making the decisions they have. If you haven't seen this show yet, I highly recommend it.
    • By Sledgstone
      This game looks like a combination of Dark Souls, God of War and Dragon Age.
    • By Sledgstone
      This game looks like a combination of Dark Souls, God of War and Dragon Age.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I started playing this a couple days ago on PS4 since its a free PS+ game. I didn't know anything about it or what to expect. Turns out it is like being in an interactive horror movie. There is no attacking anything.. you are a reporter trying to document the illegal activities of an insane asylum.. but about 2 minutes into it the game quickly becomes "escape from the insane asylum". All you have is a hand held camcorder with a night vision mode that consumes batteries. The game seems interesting and it definitely feels like a horror movie. I only played it for about 10-20 minutes but I'm not sure if I'll go back to it or not because I have a feeling it'll get predictable or it'll loose its scary edge for me. I will say this.. the sound effects and timing of music adds a great atmosphere to the horror effect. Along with the night vision camera it feels very creepy.

Heres is a video of other people playing it. lol.