Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Steam Holiday Sale 2012

I have too many games. lmao. Almost 100 now and I haven't played even half of them yet. I always buy some of these $1 bundles for just one or two games, and then I have all these extras that I'll probably never get to. :P

I didn't even get an email about humble bundle 7! I just paid $1 so I could get the binding of Isaac dlc and shank 2.

I already own Dungeon Defenders.. but the fact that this bundle has all the dlcs is pretty big. Even on sale all those dlcs together will cost at least $12-$15.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ugh damn you steam for taking all my money!  *throws bills at them* ....is it bad i own like 350 games? XD

mbpsvr.jpg

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ugh damn you steam for taking all my money!  *throws bills at them* ....is it bad i own like 350 games? XD

mbpsvr.jpg

Crotch shot, sneaky  :blush:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wow piraan....you do know that isn't my crotch....i took the picture from a 4chan post XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this