DeathscytheX

Pacific Rim

It'll be a sad day when a more serious, well thought of movie such as POSSIBLY the Godzilla remake will be more serious and better but Pacific Rim will make more money from it's terribleness. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Disturbingly there's already an Atlantic Rim.

Yeah, but that's an Asylum film, those aren't supposed to be taken seriously. XD

And not all sequels suck. Despeciable Me 2 was very close to as good as the first one. It just takes a group willing to take the story beyond what happened in the first movie and not just rehash it.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

It'll be a sad day when a more serious, well thought of movie such as POSSIBLY the Godzilla remake will be more serious and better but Pacific Rim will make more money from it's terribleness. 

Pac Rim did terrible domestically but very well internationally in markets where Godzilla, the most famous Kaiju, is far more popular. Godzilla will do better than Pac Rim domestically, and internationally it won't even be close despite what it does in the US. I'd go as far to say even if Godzilla was a worse film it would still do better... It comes down to brand name. Godzilla has a legacy, Pac Rim has none.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!