Ancient Clan
DeathscytheX

Pacific Rim

If this situation was real, I think they re going about it the wrong way, 

The invaders / monsters are organic. just experiment with a biological weapon that effects reptiles,. If they can build neurological interfaces and huge mechs, i am sure they could invent a reptile / alien only plague

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The invaders / monsters are organic. just experiment with a biological weapon that effects reptiles,. If they can build neurological interfaces and huge mechs, i am sure they could invent a reptile / alien only plague

What's the fun in that? XD

dvabanner.png

GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

ye, would be pretty interesting if at the end of the movie, a kid sneezes on one of the aliens and wipes them out like war of the worlds ;p

another solution in stead of punching them to death; throw a barrel of liquid nitrogen in the mouth would be lol GG ;p

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

lmao. So true, but that would be logical.. :P

Maybe these monsters are so powerful, they need these mechs to punch the hell out of them as a means to deliver the biological weapons. ;)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Ah yes, Big Stompy Robots, The Movie. Honestly, I don't expect a stellar story, well-rounded characters, or award winning acting. But damn if I'm going to miss seeing mecha vs. aliens on the big screen! XD

Wasn't that the over-analyzed pitfall of Prometheus when it came out? But wait, it works for this movie because "OHH there's robots, they look so cool, look dude, he even picks up a freakin boat and uses it as a bat against that big thing, you think it'll even scratch it but who cares cos IT LOOKS SO COOL DUDE *switches off brain* ...". 

Aaah, the movies. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Prometheus was just a confused movie. I can't remember if it started as a prequel to Alien or was something else and they tried to turn it into that, but it was just a mess. They tried to take it seriously, and it failed. This, however, looks to be a silly summer action flick that they know won't be the best story, but they'll have fun with it anyways. That I can get behind! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Wasn't that the over-analyzed pitfall of Prometheus when it came out? But wait, it works for this movie because "OHH there's robots, they look so cool, look dude, he even picks up a freakin boat and uses it as a bat against that big thing, you think it'll even scratch it but who cares cos IT LOOKS SO COOL DUDE *switches off brain* ...". 

Aaah, the movies. 

The problem I had with Prometheus was it was making flawed arguments against Evolution. I have no problem with "Brain Off Movies". But the moment a said "Brain Off" movie like Prometheus accidentally turns said brain on things can go from fun to offensive.

Municipal Broadband > Title II Net Neutrality

That looks f*cking awesome. :D

But wait a minute... at 1:23 and 1:31... flying monsters!? and then looking at some of the others.. they all look different.. I thought it was just one species breaking to the surface from deep earth. But this almost looks like its multiple species. Interesting.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg