Sledgstone

Star Trek Into the Darkness

It looks cool, but it doesn't look like a Star Trek movie at all. If you had just put it up without a title, I wouldn't have known it was Star Trek. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

The 1st one was amazing. I'm really looking forward to this. There is nothing wrong with Star Trek having intense action outside of ship to ship battles. Everyting about the preface discription points to Khan. The ability to show Khan's true super human abilities can now be utilized, and hopefully his intelligence part stays intact.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It's just that all the previous ST movies, even the reboot, had a certian feel to it. I can't really describe it. The trailer for this doesn't have it. I'm not saying it's bad, and I'm totally willing to give it a chance, I'm just saying that I saw nothing in there that looked or felt like ST.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Looks like a good action movie, but not so much a ST movie.

I would guess he is Khan, the vengence thing makes sense, The super strength / agi and the cunning intelligence. Anything but Khan would be out of place.

I did like the 1st film a lot. Just did not like the whole destroying Vulcan thing.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The new trailer has that same Star Trek feel that the first (reboot) movie did. I'm going to have to go watch this ... in ... IMAX. Frak the 3D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think it would be wise to have him come back all different gendered like a female Spock, all old and wrinkly. Let it be known that time travel, has it's down side too. Saving the galaxy doesn't always work.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The new trailer has a LOT of diving/ falling/ jumping/ whatevering compared to the first movie. Fast action.

Predictions on what the story's going to be? Dubird, looking to you for inside scoops.