Dubird

Coolest cosplay ever!

14 posts in this topic

that is just amazing XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

HOW?!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I read about this. It's fake, although still very cool.

It's called cosplay for a reason. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Trigger posted. 

That is so amazing, I want one lol I'd run around scarring people like in the video Sledge posted.    :rotfl:

It would be an awesome halloween costume.. Imagine a group of people wearing these running down the street. XD

Btw, nice to see you Trigger! Welcome back. :D

Trigger likes this

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

It would be an awesome halloween costume.. Imagine a group of people wearing these running down the street.  XD

Now I wanna do it even more, I know about a dozen friends that would do it with me lol.

Btw, nice to see you Trigger! Welcome back.  :D

Thanks, it's good to be home, I've been stuck in a black whole. Man those things are dark XD

Sig2-1.jpg

Thanks, it's good to be home, I've been stuck in a black whole. Man those things are dark XD

That's what you get for leaving your light at the door. :P

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg