Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Washington and Colorado Legalize Pot

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html

I've never smoked it, I never will. But I agree with this. We throw taxes on tobacco, why not sell it and make some more money for the government with it as well? At least make it an ABC store thing... Shit, you make it legal, its useless to dealers after that, you put tax money in uncle sam's pocket. Crime is off the street, consumer spending goes to the economy.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

another step in ending prohibition and allowing everyone not just drug dealers to benefit from weed revenue

the more states that go pro adults using weed the less of an iron grip the feds have over weed and the communities selling it

when enough states give the feds the bird and legalize weed the fed will have to comply

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Seriously... Unless you're caught with tons of the stuff around here, law enforcement doesn't give a shit... not worth their time in paper work. Might as well make it as legal as cigs... sell it behind the service desk counter of every grocery store. As greedy as the feds are for money, I don't understand why this isn't legal by now. Like Alcohol, make DWI/DUI rules, as long as you aren't driving, you aren't hurting anyone.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I've been wanting them to legalize marijuana for a long time now. I have no interest in using it myself. I want them to legalize it so that they can get tax revenue and so that it will have a legal age for use. Seeing as the age limit will be 21, anyone distributing or selling marijuana to underage adults/children can now be prosecuted as if they were selling alcohol to minors. That, along with adults now being able to just hit a store should stop alot of dealers and take alot of it off the streets.

Too many kids, 14-18 use weed. I don't mind adults using beer or marijuana, but not kids. I don't want to see alcohol impaired children in school and I especially don't want to see marijuana impaired children in school. Marijuana gives people short term memory loss as a side effect. So we have idiot children burning a bowl before class, remembering absolutely nothing of their lessons and in turn smoke more with their friends behind the building or with the 18 years olds in the cigarette smoking area.

Alot of people blame teachers and the school system for their kid's lacking education and the US's crappy performance on the global education rankings. And while some of that may be deserved, it'll be interesting to see if Washington and Colorado's high school graduation rates go up in the near future.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

legal weed will cut into the profits of alcohol and big pharma

legal hemp will do the same to bio fuels and textiles

and our for profit legal system will also take a big hit if we don't incarcerate cannabis law offenders

lobbying and money has kept it illegal

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Makes sense

I would still consider the ones not tested outside of the US to be plausibly false.

Just seems weird that no other country would want to benefit from something the US has denied.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I always thought it was interesting that Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower may have been suppressed not just because of its free no cost electricity and wireless telecommunications, but that it could also have been implemented as a WMD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

btw, if anyone hasn't read this comic yet, it shows how awesome Tesla was:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this