Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

(Un)Predictable Vs. Big in TNA

I just have to get a chunk of thoughts out of my head so I'll be shocked if anyone replies to this. And if you're reading this & don't know TNA is basically the "wrestling" show that wishes it could compete with the currently still dull WWE.

Also to be noted I don't watch wrestling anymore but just barely follow it on their websites & Google News.

(Un)Predictable

So here are 2 obvious predictable signs of major shocker in wrestling

1. Whoever it is its bound to be a Face turning Heel. Such as Hulk Hogan joining The Outsiders to create the nWo. Or when Stone Cold joined the WCW / ECW coalition to destroy the WWF.

2. Who ever it is might not be currently active on the roster or has been consider to left the company.

(3. If you're TNA its bound to be underwhelming. Like Abyss saying they're coming on 10/10/10 when "they" were already there.)

So onto the actual rant about faction called Aces & Eights in TNA with the major (or minor) shocker at TNA's biggest PPV Bound For Glory. For awhile now people have been trying to predict who the leader is.

Bully Ray (AKA Bubba Ray / Brother Ray)

I would've found this wrong because despite fighting Aces & Eights he's still has been perceived as a heel. That's like calling Raven's Flock the good guys just because they aren't in The nWo. Not only that but Bully Ray has never won the World Title. So pretty much still a Mid Carder.

Sting

His teaming up with Bully Ray at BFG to take on A&8s. The idea of Bully Ray stabbing him in the back would be too obvious. Plus Sting has had this Joker gimmick going on for awhile. To me making it plausible that A&8s are his version of The Royal Flush Gang. I guess the only confusing part though would be his current friendship with Hogan.

Devon

He hasn't been on TV in awhile due to contract negotiations. Why his contract wouldn't expire at the same time as Bully Ray's stumps me. He still has the original TV title that should be in TNA. But even if he left for WWE with it I doubt they'd want to show it off to offend the rival company because WWE rather not acknowledge TNA by name. Not to mention out of the 2 former Tag Team Partners (While Bully is no HBK), Devon is basically the Marty Jannetty of the two.

Jeff Jarret

I would've considered this wrong anyway because Jeff Jarret is usually considered a heel. Thus not a real shocker. Though he has been gone from TNA for awhile.

Ric Flair

I'd assume even if it was him would it really matter? Flip a coin to see whether or not you should be mad that "The Dirtiest Player In The Game" is being Dirty....

The UnderTaker

Aces & Eights (according to wiki) is The Dead Man's Hand. Not to mention the biker theme that even Taker once used. And messing with another wrestler's family when A&8's messed with Brooke Hogan similar to when Taker messed with David Flair in order to get Ric to fight him at WM18. I also remember Taker dragging Hogan through the back of the WWE stage on his motorcycle. Those should be a major signs right?

Well, UnderTaker doesn't really wrestle anymore. In full honesty I expect he'll announce his retirement next year just so he'll get his HoF Ring then. Even if he were to jump ship to TNA its a little hard to get excited when he's showing how old he's getting.

The winner of the biggest shocker at this year's Bound For Glory is....

*Drum Roll*

*Pulls Off Mask*

Devon....

A Mid Carder who has nothing going for him.... Okay maybe he might not be "The Leader" but even then this being the major unmasking at TNA's biggest PPV, BFG sounds even more underwhelming than 10/10/10. It would have just been better if they didn't unmask anyone at all.

Vs. Big

I'm sure the only big things to happen in TNA was when it originally moved to Spike TV. (Though a major problem was Planet Jarret) And when Kurt Angle first showed up. (Kurt has gotten dull since then.)

Though certain people would also make a big deal out of Hogan coming to TNA I still find it more of a desperate attempt from Hogan to be in the wrestling business. And the whole 10/10/10 thing that surrounded his heel turn was already predicted by Sting.

But was any of that Big enough to turn TNA into something better? No. If anything TNA still has the same problems that lead to WCW downfall. Plus the removing of the 6 sided ring didn't help.

Heck even in between the time of Jarret being Heel & Hogan the "main event mafia" was just a poor rehash of WCW's "millionaire's club". I still remember how bizarre it was that AJ Style's was acting like a fan to Booker T in a clean locker room & the next week Booker was complaining about always being in a dirty locker room.

The other part of the problem of TNA trying to do anything big tends to be they just hire almost any former WWE talent that was anywhere near Main Event status. TNA should've just did themselves a favor by firing Jeff Hardy after that match he had with Sting where he was clearly stoned. Yet they fire guys like Jay Lethal who should be considered the future of TNA.

To a certain extent none of the former wrestlers from WWE (Or in Sting's case WCW) should be on the TNA roster. To some that would sound hypocritical since I sometimes like them in WWE. But I consider it the difference between big fish in a big pond (WWE) to big fish in in a mud puddle (TNA).

-

But ultimately TNA needs to do something big without assuming it'll come from a former or rival company. And whether or not its predictable wouldn't matter then because it would actually be big.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I cant even watch wrestling anymore. I like CM Punk, but he's in the wrong era. Once WCW died, I knew wrestling had died. Without sufficient competition, the WWE would just be as bad as WCW was in its final years... and that is definitely the case.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I try to catch up on WWE every now and then. The intro song Punk had before getting this one was COOLER.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

what is the points in these spammer bots

I think its about google search results. Instead of spamming links, they spam phrases and rival company names or info or catch phrases so when ppl search for them in china or whatever flipping language its it in loads websites in the search results that are completely unrelated, like ours, so the other company is buried in results.

Thats my guess. If thats not the case then its probably spam bots that post random posts to get a post count, then add their website and links to their profiles or start private messaging/emailing members spam. But I have all that blocked.. so all we see are these random posts that make no f*cking sense. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

True or False

A TNA wrestling fan does not watch WWE wrestling and finds the latter childish.

Also, is it safe to say that the WWE comes up with decent story lines compared to TNA?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

True or False

A TNA wrestling fan does not watch WWE wrestling and finds the latter childish.

Also, is it safe to say that the WWE comes up with decent story lines compared to TNA?

I'd think you'd have to know each TNA fan in order to know whether or not they watch WWE. But I can agree with WWE being more childish. Such as Kane hugging it out with a former rival then becoming Tag Team Champions with him. Plus the goofy story that is going on with the Female GM of Raw & CM Punk.

-

Last decent story from WWE was Brock Lesnar vs HHH. Before that nothing really comes to mind. TNA's problem however is they could do amazing things but will ultimately side with the former wrestlers of WWE or WCW.

Such as when Kurt Angle first came to TNA they started to bury their biggest original wrestler at the time, Samoa Joe.

Or when The Main Event Mafia filled with former WWE & WCW wrestlers started. It pushed back when James Storm & Robert Roode would become Main Eventers. Luckily Roode & Storm made a great Tag Team called Beer Money. They split up though just long enough to become Main Eventers & have their own World Title runs. Last time I checked they were still fighting each other.

Jay Lethal vs Ric Flair was interesting because they were giving Lethal a major push. However they later dropped that story & about a year later Lethal was fired.

Aces & Eights was interesting because they took out Hogan. Then their was the blame that A&8s were being lead by James Storm. It started getting stale though once Hogan got back. Then got even worse when Hogan stopped pushing the World Champion Austin Aries.

Then it just became Hogan vs A&8s. With Devon being unmasked this looks like its going to get even more stale. Especially if they're all unmasked revealing a bunch of nobodies or wrestlers who weren't good enough to be mid carders in WWE.

Also Austin Aries losing to the World Title to Jeff Hardy at BFG doesn't help at all. Jeff should have been fired for being drugged out at a PPV when he fought Sting in the main event for The World Title. But they keep Jeff Hardy around because his merchandise sells.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I try to catch up on WWE every now and then. The intro song Punk had before getting this one was COOLER.

Unless Punk got a new theme after Cult Of Personality, then you are MISTAKEN!!! Living Colour is awesome!

7xxgRUyzgs0

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this