Sign in to follow this  
LeeLee

New sailor moon series!!!

http://www.themarysue.com/new-sailor-moon-anime/

It's not that new, being announced on July 6th, but no one else was saying any thing! OMG, the first anime I ever watched is coming back! I hope they follow through and we don't have to wait forever. It's said to be coming out some time in 2013! No news yet on what it will be about. What are you all hoping for? A remake? A prequel of when they were all princesses before they were reborn?

I personally would love a futuristic sequel where Sailor Moon is the moon princess and Rini is now in training to be a scout with a new set of characters for her scout friends. That would rock so much socks.

:sparkle:

Edited by LeeLee
misspelled stuffs

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah i heard abbout this ages ago :3....told cabbit and she is stoked too

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Imagine! It's the future. There is Minako... AND her daughter! That would be great. If all the old scouts had kids that then became scouts. It's a legacy... except it wouldn't work for Sailor Uranus and Neptune. You know... cuz they gay. And what about Sailor Pluto? Is she gonna turn rogue and no longer be a scout, seeing as how it's no longer a planet since the origional show aired?:bingo:

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]