DeathscytheX

Injustice: Gods Among Us (DC comics fighter made by MK team)

Looks interesting. I don't see how anyone could stand a chance against superman tho. Superman uppercutting flash into space is pretty damn intense. Instead of hammering him back down to the planet he could have just left him up there to die. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

"Injustice: Gods Among Us" will be coming out on April 16, 2013. With the recent surge of youtube videos being released for this game it does look like a solid 2.5D fighter.

I haven't played a 2D fighter in a long time. But this game is sparking my interest because of the interactive environments, including whats in the background (hence 2.5D). However after watching this video of Doomsday vs. Shazam, I really don't understand how 1/2 of the characters in the game's roster could even stand a chance against the heavy weights.

List of characters:

• Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Harley Quinn
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Nightwing
  • Green Arrow
  • The Joker
  • Superman
  • Cyborg
  • Deathstroke
  • Bane
  • Lex Luthor
  • Catwoman
  • Green Lantern
  • Sinestro
  • Hawkgirl
  • Shazam!
  • Aquaman
  • Raven
  • Doomsday

http://www.injustice.com/en/characters

And heres a good video showing off the environment in use:

This post has been promoted to an article

I'm annoyed they once again skip over The Main Man but still take time to add in characters that fit in as much as him like Sinestro & Doomsday. Or crappy characters like Auqaman & Shazam.

And I'd like to face palm over the fact the whole point of the "battle arena" was to have Batman versus Superman in the final match. Those are 2 characters that shouldn't have been involved as its very predictable as who would win before they face off against each other.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

makes little sense who theses characters can fight each other, 

Game looks good, but the irritation of matching say Joker Vs Green Lantern annoys me, Assuming none hold back, the fight should last as long as it takes for a light construct to rip him in a dozen pieces 

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Seriously.. if the Green Arrow took that earth tunneling attack from Doomsday, his body would have been spread out over thousands of miles until nothing was left.

With a name like "Gods Among Us" you'd think they'd have used more of the god like characters or characters with insane power and left the mortals out. Some I would like to have seen in the game would be Supergirl or Lobo just to name a few.

Apparently "Injustice: Gods Among Us" is still adding new characters. Maybe they'll eventually add another 20 and even more with DLC.

The newest character is Black Adam. At least I can see why Black Adam would be in this. He does have ridiculous power like Shazam.

I'm annoyed they once again skip over The Main Man but still take time to add in characters that fit in as much as him like Sinestro & Doomsday. Or crappy characters like Auqaman & Shazam.

And I'd like to face palm over the fact the whole point of the "battle arena" was to have Batman versus Superman in the final match. Those are 2 characters that shouldn't have been involved as its very predictable as who would win before they face off against each other.

https://injustice.dccomics.com/tournaments/semifinals/1

https://injustice.dccomics.com/tournaments/semifinals/2

Aw.... Way to spoil the obvious.... What's next?.... You going to spoil who will win between Batman & Superman?.... No?.... Good. Because I don't care who wins now.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

https://injustice.dccomics.com/tournaments/semifinals/1

https://injustice.dccomics.com/tournaments/semifinals/2

Aw.... Way to spoil the obvious.... What's next?.... You going to spoil who will win between Batman & Superman?.... No?.... Good. Because I don't care who wins now.

You called it. Unless Batman has some sort of kryptonite move ("Down, Down / Forward, Forward & Punch" maybe), I don't see how in the hell he could win this.

You called it. Unless Batman has some sort of kryptonite move ("Down, Down / Forward, Forward & Punch" maybe), I don't see how in the hell he could win this.

If Batman wins it will be based solely on popularity. (No Kryptonite Required.) It'll hopefully confuse some fans on why Batman would win on popularity alone.

But then again these are the same people who think Joker could defeat Lex Luthor. Despite the fact Lex Luthor would've been the more logical choice when it comes to Weapons, Armor, Strength, Intellect, etc.

On the other hand when it comes to Superman.... Well after his Death Battle with Goku I'm pretty certain he's always holding back. If anyone could've beaten Superman by now it would've been Green Lantern if GL was mimicking Kryptonite. So this whole thing coming down to a Mortal Man & a Being who doubles as his own Death Star is pretty bizarre.

So quick recap of what they showed in their Youtube videos today since they were long winded.

Lobo is the first DLC Character!.... Maybe I'll buy this later....

The (Simple) Majority of DC Fans have proved themselves illogical as Batman defeated Superman & didn't even need Kryptonite.

Side Note:

I watched all the in game cut scenes on Youtube Tuesday....

Aside from Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Joker, & Lex Luthor the rest seemed like filler.

Harley Quinn & The Flash to me were kind of interesting, though not required.

Shazam's part could've been more shocking if he confronted Superman as a kid instead.

Catwoman was way too minor to be excited about.

Despite being the only actual God there Aries was mainly pathetic.

Doomsday's part through out it made no sense. Lobo working for Lex Luthor would've made more sense followed by Lobo working for Superman. They could've even been a bit more interesting with Doomsday by somehow turning him into the hero that defeated evil Superman, but no.

Anyone else I could've mention I might as well have forgotten about.

I would bank on them using that version... For gameplay I'd prefer that version at least.. Bane sucks along with any big character because they are WAAAY too slow. The computer just destroyed me every time I was a large character. I played it at a friends house. Maybe if I had more time to spend with big characters I'd like them, but Sinestro was my best character.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Oops, I wasn't following this post so I never saw your reply. :P It requires some skill... mashing buttons didn't do much to luckily string combos together.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-coming-to-ps4/

Interesting. I wonder if Xbox clauses is causing them not to allow the game on X1 because is performs better or on PS4 Or PS4 gets it first by virtue of the console launching first? Warner Brothers has a crap ton of money and could probably care less about Microsoft's bully tactics.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!