Sign in to follow this  
LeeLee

New!

Kinda new? I used to go on the forums a lot back in my day... like 15 years ago... Gawd I'm old. BUT! I see some old names on here that I think I know! Am I right? Sledge, eppy, deathsythe? Please tell me I'm finally home again? :sparkle:LOL

Well, I live in SoFlo and like anime. I love to draw. Can't wait to start meeting new people and talking with old friends!:hi:

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I did it was just a variation of Neko Lee or something close. I remeber the names Rypkord, and Shaddow something. Your name is similar to people I used to chat with. All the names here are too similar to be a coincidence.:nah: I used to go to an old forum with this same name. Also Gundam Forum back in the day. Either way, good to be back in a forum again!

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh good lord....people coming out of the woodwork @_@

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yes yes good times indeed :3

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

If I did it was just a variation of Neko Lee or something close. I remeber the names Rypkord, and Shaddow something. Your name is similar to people I used to chat with. All the names here are too similar to be a coincidence.:nah: I used to go to an old forum with this same name. Also Gundam Forum back in the day. Either way, good to be back in a forum again!

Yep, this is that same forum. hehe.. AC is 12 years old now I think.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah Drama disappeared like 6 or 7 years ago XD

eppyomega.png

OH HAI :hi:

yeah Drama disappeared like 6 or 7 years ago XD

Come to think of it, that's about the amount of time it's been since I got here. Drama was scared of me :bingo: X'D kidding!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.