DeathscytheX

Expendables 2 Theatrical Trailer

PG-13 these days have almost unlimited standards on violence, and more of a focus on language and sexual content. I think Chuck had more of a issue with the script's language than the violence. Which is pretty stupid I've you've seen his older b films. haha.

I'll be the first one to say the AA-12 scene in the 1st movie was kinda crappy as the hole it was blowing into people were obviously CG'ed and terrible looking.... along with Steve Austin's burning scene... lol

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Bah! I dunno about this. I saw the first one. Little dissapointed what with all the big names. When I saw there was a 2nd movie I thought it was a joke at first. It would be awesome if this was the rare kind of sequal that is actually better than the first. I'm going to see it reguardless.

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Watched it just now on netflix. There is plenty of violence and plenty of cursing... dunno what the big hoopla over the script change was. It was just as fun as the previous film, with a lot more funding in special effects. I think the body count was a lot higher in this film.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I enjoyed it. I think the big script changes was to remove profanity. All in all, everything worked out pretty good. Although I wish Jean-Claude Van Damme would have kept his sun glasses on in the last fight.. his eyes look horrible in this movie. I kept looking at his face instead of his kicks. :look:

I love the endless killing in these movies. Its so over the top. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg