DeathscytheX

Expendables 2 Theatrical Trailer

12 posts in this topic

But isn't it supposed to be PG13 b/c of Chuck Norris? How can it be good if it's on PG13? XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

PG-13 these days have almost unlimited standards on violence, and more of a focus on language and sexual content. I think Chuck had more of a issue with the script's language than the violence. Which is pretty stupid I've you've seen his older b films. haha.

I'll be the first one to say the AA-12 scene in the 1st movie was kinda crappy as the hole it was blowing into people were obviously CG'ed and terrible looking.... along with Steve Austin's burning scene... lol

dvabanner.png

Bah! I dunno about this. I saw the first one. Little dissapointed what with all the big names. When I saw there was a 2nd movie I thought it was a joke at first. It would be awesome if this was the rare kind of sequal that is actually better than the first. I'm going to see it reguardless.

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whats really funny is that trailer hardly mentions anything of a plot.. But all I care about for an Expendables movie is ridiculous action scenes. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I know this is going to be a good movie because you see a brief clip of Chuck Norris hip firing a LMG with no regard for aiming down sights. X'D

dvabanner.png

Ya! Action! Explosions! This movie will be awesome if they do lots of that, and all the characters do less talking.

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This movie is 20 years too late but I'm not complaining! INSTAWATCH this.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Watched it just now on netflix. There is plenty of violence and plenty of cursing... dunno what the big hoopla over the script change was. It was just as fun as the previous film, with a lot more funding in special effects. I think the body count was a lot higher in this film.

dvabanner.png

I enjoyed it. I think the big script changes was to remove profanity. All in all, everything worked out pretty good. Although I wish Jean-Claude Van Damme would have kept his sun glasses on in the last fight.. his eyes look horrible in this movie. I kept looking at his face instead of his kicks. :look:

I love the endless killing in these movies. Its so over the top. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I liked the "it belongs in a museum" phrase at the end foreshadowing Harrison Ford being in the next movie. With Banderas and Snipes joining in as well, it should make for another good one.

Sledgstone likes this

dvabanner.png