Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Witchblade

Interesting that this was inspired by an american comic and TNT TV series.

I thought it was pretty rockin' at first, then it kinda lulled, and ended in what seemed like a rush job. Its kind of like they slowed down for some deeper character development and then with 3 episodes left they realized that they weren't going to be renewed for another season. It could have been a lot more.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I haven't had a chance to check this series out yet.. Seeing as the main images I always saw for the series was a large busted anime woman I didn't give it much thought.. but theres supposed to be some good action and killing in the show tho right? I'll check it out if it does. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I haven't had a chance to check this series out yet.. Seeing as the main images I always saw for the series was a large busted anime woman I didn't give it much thought.. but theres supposed to be some good action and killing in the show tho right? I'll check it out if it does. :nod:

LOL!! Yeah the armors are very suggestive... but thats about as perverted as it gets. The story is very good, and the characters you will connect with. Its a shame its only one season. It just seems like it was built for more. The fight scenes are pretty wicked... but it balances quite evenly between her normal life and that as the bearer of the Witchblade.

After you watch it, look up the TNT trailer for their live action version of the American comic... its totally awful. X'D

I know the live action was horrible.. I watched the first 2-3 eps when it first started. After that, whenever I saw "Witchblade" again I just avoided it like it was the plague. X'D

X'D LMAO!! Oh 90's TNT tv series... how horrible they all were!! I just thought it was funny because the promo was narrated by the guy that would eventually do all the Toonami promos.