Ladywriter

Supernatural

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Alright guys, I'm at the beginning of S3 now! I haven't watched a lot these past few days cos I've been working at nights but I'm trying trying trying ^_^.

I'm at the first episode of S3.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

So Sam made out one episode before ... and now it's Dean's turn ... in his car. Fallen angel vs Ruby ... I'll take Ruby. Inter~angelic~demonic~human sex X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Fantastic show! I 'm behind on the newer stuff, since I've been working nights...:corner: but from seasons 4-6 things get awesome! GG, you are going to love the incoming angel Castiel, he is beyond awesome. And the Bobby-centric episode in season 5 or 6 is great! "Balls..." every time something goes wrong!XD.gif' alt=':XD:'>

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Sledgers has been saying balls I guess bobby got to him too lol

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I completely missed it! Pissed me the hell off. One week there was a baseball game on when the season finale should have been.. the next week I swear was a rerun. I need to find a torrent for it because I don't see where it will reair and theres no on-demand or look back feature for the channel. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

In the middle of Season 6 now. I wish the fighting etc was as interesting as it was in the earlier seasons when they didn't have to deal with Angels and that whole arc.

*revives old Supernatural topic*

Its been a couple season since I've posted in this.. the new season started tonight.. the angels have fallen, Cass is human and Sam has an angel.. interesting lead into the new season... at least this time neither of them was dead or recently brought back to life, etc. I hope they do something new with the demons in this season.. they have a lot of power, but they seem manageable.. like the angels.. For a couple humans, Sam and Dean seem to kill everything relatively easily now.. Sure they might get tossed around a bit, but they'll still gank some enemies in every episode. Now that I'm thinking about.. they have killed a lot of people, demons, etc. over the years. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg