Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathscytheX

God of War: Ascension

8 posts in this topic

1TWl0FhCi34

It sounds like this takes place between the time Aries gave him the blades of chaos and before he was tricked into slaughtering his family. Looking forward to this prequel.

dvabanner.png

Looks good. It makes sense that they'd make a prequel considering it would probably be hard to continue the series from how GOW3 ended.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Its still possible

He crawled away, we never saw him die. Mortally wounded yes, but still left open for a new saga.

I always thought it would be funny for Kratos to enter Egyptian lore and fight their gods. I always called those things with the staffs and jackal heads Anubis anyways. lol

dvabanner.png

Its still possible

He crawled away, we never saw him die. Mortally wounded yes, but still left open for a new saga.

I always thought it would be funny for Kratos to enter Egyptian lore and fight their gods. I always called those things with the staffs and jackal heads Anubis anyways. lol

http://roosterteeth.com/comics/strip.php?id=1618

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

rofl that's amazing. I was disapointed that they ended prince of persia with dastan also, haven't honestly played the new ones. Kratos is greek mythology, can't take him into other lores but they can definitely take him into mortal kombat style games.

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"

ROFL that's amazing. I was disappointed that they ended prince of Persia with dastan also, haven't honestly played the new ones. Kratos is Greek mythology, can't take him into other lores but they can definitely take him into mortal kombat style games.
There's always the Roman Gods who could be considered the false Greek gods then you have merged gods such as Hermanubis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermanubis

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex