Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Cabin In The Woods

GO SEE IT.

DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER OR READ REVIEWS. IF YOU DO, IT'LL SPOIL THE COMPLETE SHIT OUTTA THE MOVIE.

JUST KNOW THAT IT'S WELL RATED ON RT.

NOW, OFF YOU GO! SHOOOOO!

Movie of the year for me so far, along with The Raid.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I watched a review for it on The Escapist on Friday The 13th then went to a china buffet.

I saw this movie today and almost felt like walking out when I thought the obvious deaths were happening too soon.

Damn the movie got good once it turned into Resident Evil's Umbrella Corporation mixed with Robot Chicken.

Also that hand reminded me of a certain Titan from GoWIII.

IMO this is a good movie this year, but 2nd when compared to Chronicle which came out a couple of months ago.

*Edit*

SHUN The PG-13 comment! SHUN!

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Chronicle was cool but I prefer this one over it. The obvious death's were kinda needed heh, plus the wit in the dialog was pretty refreshing.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Did you watch it yet, Sledge/ Lady? I think this's a movie Eppy might dig too cos it's for every geek out there, less of a true horror movie.

Dubie?