Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Corpse Princess

LOL. Been on a big anime kick lately via netflix. I finished Season 1 just now. I really like this one. It Loosely reminds me of Inuyasha except the female protagonist has the superpowers and the male protagonist is a regular guy thrown into a strange new understanding of his world. Can't wait to start on season 2.

I felt real bad for Ouri when Minai was killed. I was hoping he would become her contracted monk. It was an emotion jolt when Sadahiro even suggested it but ended up taking her out anyways!

:(

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Finished it 2 days ago. I can say its one of my favorites. The end was left pretty open for another season, and from what I understand the manga continues on... but the lead on the anime side of things left to make his own studio while Gainax has the rights to it...

[ame]

[/ame]

For the majority yes... I think all the Shikabane Hime wear the clothes they died in. The voice acting is pretty good, and the story is awesome... great mix of comedy, action, gore, and lightheartedness. It will really tug at your emotions here and there...

Although she's in a school girl outfit, its not super perverted like HOTD. lol Makina is a bad ass character that doesnt take bullshit from anyone... but she isnt all powerful. I can't recommend this anime enough.