Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

High School of the Dead

Just finished this today... I liked it a lot... however It seems incomplete. The perversion wasn't really necessary. I think it could have used a season 2 and 3. After doing a little research, I guess with the multiple hiatus periods the manga has taken, its a little understandable why the anime ends so abruptly. They just seem to leave a lot open in character development when the series ends on the 12th episode.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Wow. All the dudes thought there was too much fan service? I loved that about it. It goes back to the days of real horror films that made fun of themselves and sold purely based on the amount of tits and gore they showed.

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It has its place, but it was a bit over the top. The Story was good enough that it didn't need so much of it. I was watching a Zombie Apocalypse not a Hentai. :P they both have their own separate places. JMO

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ew. High school od the dead hentai would be way more over the top. Instead of the dead trying to eat you they would... well, never mind. I loved all the jiggleds and panty shots personally. :nosebleed: I want a live action!

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]