Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Gunslinger Girl

I been watching this on netflix. I finished season 1, and I'm half way through season 2.... I dislike the anime style change between the two seasons. Season 1 had superior styling. But I find the story to be really interesting. The girls are so innocent, yet so cold and twisted at the same time. The agency is ingenious idea. lol

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ok. The 1st season is intriguing because of the crazy concept of little girls as assassins... but I'm liking season 2 more, despite the drop in the quality of the anime style, the story is more focused. It has 2 episodes from what they call "season 3" but from what I have seen, there is no season 3... I guess I'll find out when i get there. Triela is probably my favorite character followed by Claes.

Netflix is probably treating the OVA eps of season 2 as a different season (there are only 2 seasons).

Been planning on watching this series for awhile but haven't gotten around to it yet (it's been on my netflix queue for 2 years now).

I think you're right. The OVA was a little disappointing at the end. I'm glad the handlers showed more care for the girls, but It was kinda anti-climatic. Triela was left out. I do like Henrietta a lot.... but I think there should have been more closure between the agency vs. the FRF.