Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Avengers Assemble!

Awesome... Just awesome... I loved the secret endings... Don't leave after the first one when you go see it. A lot of my friends did. There is one mid-credits, and one end credits.

I loved how Mark Ruffalo almost lost his composure during the last secret ending, he turned his face and proceeded to shove more food in his mouth. haha.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I hoping to watch this movie either this weekend or memorial weekend. ^_^

Did anyone watch it in 3D? Do you think it was better in 3D or would it really matter?

3D is only a gimmick I accept so I have a memory of the movie when I keep the recyclable 3D glasses.

Although when I think I'll hate a movie coming out in 3D I skip it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Just finished watching it! By far the most entertaining and well done comic movies I've ever seen. I have a super girl crush on the Black Widow!

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hoping to watch this movie either this weekend or memorial weekend. ^_^

Did anyone watch it in 3D? Do you think it was better in 3D or would it really matter?

Memorial weekend ^_~ ...

Was made of awesome!

Double post by le admin X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The Hulk and Thor scene was even better when he does that lil side punch XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link