Sign in to follow this  
Trigger

Anime Conventions

ive been to Otakon about uh...9 times? Godgrave you have go ATLEAST 5 or 6 times :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ive been to Otakon about uh...9 times? Godgrave you have go ATLEAST 5 or 6 times :P

Godgrave go with Eppy.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ok, name some I've been to? We could be here a while. I've been doing the con circuit for ages! Anime Festival orlando 2 was my first con. I also went to Anime Weekend Atlanta, Metro con, Jacon(Doesn't exist any more), ACC expo(Called something else now), Yasumi con, Otakucon, and my new baby is Supercon. All of these are in or around Florida. Super con is coming up soon in Miami. This will be my 3rd year as a staff member. Super excited! Less than Jake will be preforming for their second year.

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes! AWA is just anime gaming and japanese stuffs. Dragon con is more scifi horror and comic oriented. I forgot Dragoncon, too! I went there 2 years ago. Also other cons I forgot is Chibi-pa and Mega con. Mega con is similar to Dragon con, only not quite as big, and more of a focus on comics. :goodjob:

Edited by LeeLee

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just finished working at Florida Supercon just before the 4th of July! I got promoted to staff! Yay! I worked with all the "celebrity" guests for the con. I pretty much got to hang out with Dana Snider, Andy Sipes, The voices of Gir and Zim, the voice of Skeletor, and soooo many more! Also got called on to take a camera crew around and interview them all! Soooooo nervous I was, really! The two people I was most excited about working with was Alex Kingston, who played River Song from Doctor Who, and Chad Lindberg from Supernatural!

1z6e2bp.jpg

Me and Chad Lindberg... on our way to get married.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ya! Alex Kingston was cool! She doesn't do convrmyions normally, she told me, because she thinks is weird how many people are obsessed with her. We did have a few weirdos we had to keep away from her, too!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I look better because I'm next to him! OMG I was pretty much the person in charge of making them happy, and over seeing their assistants. I talked so much I lost my voice by Saturday, and this con went on to monday. I barely talked to him, though. I kept turning red and gushing. Not professional. I think I was holding my breath in that pic with him. In my head I'm just doing cart-wheels screaming "HE TOUCHED ME!":nosebleed:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HAHA THAT IS AWESOME DUDE. That's awesome. I'm sure you're wishing you could re-live the moments over and over. He touched you.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.