Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Some blood stuff I got done ...

yeah that might be due to the hangover >_> like i said this is a really piss poor on the accuracy side....was right after work from 2 jobs and i was in pain and didnt fast....had hot pockets on my break

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Total Cholesterol 166

120 - 220

LDL Cholesterol 60

50 - 178

HDL - 38

Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio 4.4

1.5 - 4.5

Triglycerides 341 (hangover can cause that >_> and i love my foods :3)

10 - 250

Not bad at all, I say you're healthier than me BY FAR.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328 Might find this interesting! It's a body fat ratio chart that compares you to the rest of the world. I'm like 85% skinnier than most women in the usa ages 19-29!

I had some blood work done a year ago, and I found out that I have a vit D deficiency because I don't get enough sun. This is something that's getting really common now with people staying inside on their computers all day. I fractured a bone in my foot just by running and having weak bones!

I used to work at a healthfood store. I know a lot about proper diets and suppliments. If you have any questions I could prolly help you. Pretty much there is no such thing as a magic pill that makes you lose weight, and a lot of the ones out there don't actually work.

The biggest mistake people make when they try to lose weight is that they don't eat enough. Starving yourself may work in the begining, but over time your body will panic and stop burning your fat cells and instead will attack your muscle and organs. If you do lose weight this way you'll only be hurting yourself. Also, while doing this, most of the fat you do take in will be stored, and this can cause weight gain, even though you are eating less.

It's better to eat 6 small meals in a day, than three big ones, too!

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh, and when I was 17 I herniated a disk in my back because I was over weight. It's so bad that I have numbness in my toes from sciatica. But I was told to lose weight and it would relieve some of the pain. I'm 26 now. It took me a year, but I lost 47 pounds and have kept it off since. If I can do it with a disability while going through years of physical therapy that I need just to walk, then you can do it, too! I have faith!!!

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I dropped from 194 pounds in March to 177 pounds as of this past Wednesday. I'm trying, but it's hard. VERY hard. Friday it hit me that a girl I emailed didn't write back to me and I had 2 dinners. I just picked up some cart food and 2 big bags of chips (sea salted) + a bottle of cheese dip.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Winter's coming .... eeeehh I finish a year since the test was done in about a month. Not good. But, I'm trying to improve my eating habits. I'm TRYING haha. DAMNIT.

you can do it GG!!!! just keep positive :) fight those urges!! maybe look into some healthier snacky/munchy foods? they're coming out with lots of new chips. look into veggie straws (only thing i can think of off the top of my head). they taste just like salty delicious potato chips with a third of the sodium and like... 1 or 2 grams of sugar. soooo tasty though.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm trying CG!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

So I guess having this for breakfast was a bad idea huh

20121011_014231_zps414bee30.jpg

Btw Cabbit, next time you're in the city, go over to Union Square, walk 3 blocks and hit up Artichoke pizza. Have a slize, cash only, 4/5 bucks, best vegetarian pizza slice I've ever had CONSISTENTLY. You must not cop-out by thinking about sharing it.

Well.. I got my blood test results in. I'm a bit overweight but overall healthy. I should probably look into lowering my glucose levels before they get out of the healthy range. Overall I'm not that bad. :D

Heart Tests

TRIGLYCERIDES

Reference Range <150

111 mg/dL

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL

Reference Range 125-200

179 mg/dL

HDL CHOLESTEROL

Reference Range > OR = 40

45 mg/dL

LDL-CHOLESTEROL

Reference Range <130