Wrighton223

How should i travel with provides?

I know its a little late to become asking this, but is there a lovely way to carry presents using a plane? I ought to travel cross nation for christmas together with can't ship all of them, so whats the simplest way to travel around with them? Would it be better to put them in a very huge box? Put them within the extra suitcase? A huge bag? Im really stressed out and lost on how to proceed! Thanks!

Definitely do not put them in a huge box or bag. It depends on what the gifts are. You will most likely have to check them in and will not be able to carry them on the plane with you. If you have any glass or fragile items I suggest wrapping them in towels in a regular suitcase. I would call the airport and check their guidelines for baggage.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

What DX said is pretty much it. Read the airline's guidelines on weight and baggage size or charges for the extra baggage, etc. before you travel.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.