Sign in to follow this  
tranlongthan12

Anime onepice new update 24/7

one_piece.jpg

Plot Summary: A story about Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to become a real pirate. In a world of mystical, those who eat mystical fruit will gain its true power but also has its greatest weakness. For example, Luffy ate Gum-Gum Fruit which gave him a strange power but he can NEVER swim. His dream of becoming a pirate to find the ultimate treasure. His greatest fear is the big ocean. Nevertheless, he journeys by himself to find more people to go with him on his journey. Along his ways, with luck and determination, he finds himself many members who are devoted but to different causes. Together, they sail the Seven Seas of adventure in search of the elusive treasure "One Piece."

DOWNLOAD:

(edited out)

I took out your filesonic link. Don't spam here. I like One Piece and I like scanlations, but I don't care much for people that re-upload scanlations to accounts that pay money per download and them spam their links everywhere, especially when no-one asked for a link. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg