Sign in to follow this  
Saiel

Awesome Controller - play retro gaming systems via Bluetooth

First off, hi everyone. It's been awhile!

Now to the reason I'm posting after an X-year long absence: my fiance has created a product that I think any gamer can appreciate / get excited about, and it's currently entered into the "Global Startup Battle" (after winning our local Startup competition). If it's something that you think sounds cool / that you'd want to be able to purchase in the near future, I'd like to ask for voting support over at the Startup Battle website.

Basically, it's an adapter that lets you play any of your old systems (NES, SNES, N64, PS2, etc.) with a wireless Bluetooth controller, like the Wiimote or PS3 controller. They created the adapter and got it working between an NES and Wiimote in less than 3 days, (I played Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES with a Wiimote--so cool!) and if they win the Global Startup Battle I imagine they'll be able to go on and make the additional adapter plugins to work with other systems pretty easily. No more wires!

So if this is something you would be interested in, please head over to http://globalstartupbattle.com/battle/, click "Vote Now," and "See All Entries." Then scroll until you find Awesome Controller, and vote for it! That simple.

If it wins, I'll let you guys know when it goes on sale to the public. :)

Tellah2.jpg