Sabe

Return Debut!!!

ANCIENT CLAN....I HAVE RETURNED!!! :teethglint:

It's been way too long. I'm glad to see things are going well for the Forum...I was afraid I'd finally get the chance to get back here, and a move would have disabled my account, lol.

After a long time out of the game, including a year in Afghanistan, I am glad to say that I will be returning to my post as another smart-ass ready to laugh at people...:nah: Nah...I'll just hang out in the wings and hope that I can still keep up with the random insanity. Glad to say hello to old friends, and give my welcome to all the newbies that have come in my LONG absence!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

AAARRRRGGGG!!! The Krieg was supposed to be over! Damn the Florida Goodness and its juicy burn!!!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

holy shit is she real *pokes Saiel*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Afghanistan wasn't really that bad...interesting air quality, and twice as interesting locals, but all things considered...not too bad. Wish I could share some of the more interesting stories, but that isn't possible, of course.:gloomstress:

As to lurking....yeah, lurking works. :thief: Love these new smilies, by the way...

@Lurker: Wow...you and your family have got to be proud of him. I hope all goes well for him, I know how rough things can be after one deployment...3 or 4, though...he has one hell of a set of brassies to go that many times.