Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

The game now playing thread

ALRIGHTY, POST AWAY! Strider you better post in here at least or I'll ... I'll ... I'll do something *bangs desk*

Back on topic -

I'm playing Mighty Final Fight (NES) ... almost on the 5th stage.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Lets see what am I playing now.

Currently playing:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Toy Soldiers: Cold War (already beat it, just achievement farming now)

Starcraft II (on and off atm, trying to figure out whats wrong with my video card and why it keeps blue screening my laptop)

On the back burner/not focused on but still playing occasionally:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (still trying to beat the single player campaign)

Mass Effect 2 (trying to finish my Sentinel play through before March when 3 comes out)

Pokemon White (beat the story, just taking my sweet time now before I beat the Elite Four)

There are more but those are the current ones I'm playing (the others are games I play when I have an abundance of free time, which I am currently lacking atm (though I do suppose I should really get around to beating Star Ocean 4 and Resonance of Fate, those have been on the back burner forever)). Some of the games I'm better off not mentioning (Epples will have a pretty good idea of the type of game they are).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I started up Diablo II again. I never made it into the expansion pack that I got for my B-day last year.

Other than that I just play whatever my friends are up to. I can't take anymore of Brink, Still working on EDF... and ole reliable BFBC2.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!