• Jim Hawking
    • Aisha Clan Clan
    • Melfina
    • Twilight Suzuka
    • Hilda
    • Fred Luo
    • Ron McDougal
    • Harry McDougal

YEAH!!! I love this anime, but sadly, very few people have seen it, let alone heard of it. Too bad, it's a rockin anime, and one of the first to be seen by me. I would have to say Gene though, he's just too cool for words.:drool: Plus my bf looks just like him, scars and all.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Gene will always be my favorite character because he just has the depth and determination of character to take the lead of such a tremendous adventure. Overall, a kick ass anime! (I own the whole thing on DVD. ^_^)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Gene will always be my favorite character because he just has the depth and determination of character to take the lead of such a tremendous adventure. Overall, a kick ass anime! (I own the whole thing on DVD. ^_^)

im thinking of buying it to, $50 bucks for an anime is preaty good

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

I loved it the story that is the whole bieng an outlaw thing and the division between the same factions the witches or whatever the magicains were

They're Tao Masters. Tao magic uses the energies of the planet to fuel spells of different types. A good Taoist Mage can combine amounts of all energies and make some vicious spells(But the ones like that are usually last resorts that kill the spell caster as well as the target...).

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Oh. I feel dumb but hey thats just tells me to watch it again. I see tha poll is clised and Gene Won. Poor Aisha she was one in a million. I mean to say is she was a great character and funny her type is hard to find.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

The show was increadible...I always have a soft spot for anime's that combine futuristic times and machines with ancient and new magic...Wolf's Rain was one of these, and a few others fall into this catagory lol...but yeah Outlaw Star is a true visionary that I believe...was made before it's time.

I do too...I wish Wolf's Rain would have been longer too...I wish you would have gotten to see what happened and if Kiba made it back to Cheza and if the whole thing started all over again...but yeah I kinda wish you would have gotten to at least see a continuation of romance between Gene and Melfina and whoever else. I also would have liked to see just what other kind of adventures they would have had.