Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Entire US rocked by earthquakes.

yeah i got woken up to our house swaying...was felt pretty well here in central NJ

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

It's the end of days! All we need now is a hurricane that goes up the whole east cost...oh wait that just happened....we're doomed.
:picknose:Too much fox news....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

:picknose:Too much fox news....

lol actually fo x was down playing it while ppl in vermont and 40 ppl had a shitty week with Irene.

east cost, with danielle last year, has been lucky so far but looks like katia(?) is going to hit the gulf again. URG. i hope not

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Dang ... I wanna go to Alaska and live there for a month if possible, maybe when I retire but with the way things are going, I think it might be under water by the time I get there :'(

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this