Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Fishman Island!

Now that the backstory is over with, what do you think will happen next? Its seems like such a long time since the enis lobby arc.. but do you think everyone will end up fighting an individual opponent again? They've already shown Hodi's crew but aside from the swordsman guy, they haven't shown anything about any of them. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

pfft Luffy is just gonna smack them all down :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Lots of characters introduced, and it's an extensive arc I feel - emotionally. Will the princess get to a situation where she unleashes her power once again? I think so, and I think that is what will destroy the island, as the fortune teller predicted. She said a man would be responsible and I think the princess will be the culprit - like if she were tricked into thinking her new friend was dead or something X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

BUMP - Uh oh, looks like the island's gonna get crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuussshheed!!

What'd you think of Luffy's moves and speed in the new chapter, I was like "HELL YES!"

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That was awesome. I wonder how they'll stop that giant ship from destroying the island. Even if Luffy takes out vanderdecken, his fruit power may still home that ship in on shisharoshi.. but if it doesn't and luffy takes vanderdecken out, then that ship will just fall onto the island and destroy it anyway.. maybe thats the prophecy of luffy destroying the island!? Luffy causes the destruction of fishman island by knocking out vanderdecken?

I didn't think of it that way but yeah it makes more sense now! THAT could happen. The other guy to watch out for is Hodi who's also on his the chains of the ship. I think Jinbei's gonna step up and fight with him while Luffy takes on Van. We saw Jinbei hold equal ground (well almost) against Hodi a few episodes ago, so yeah that's possible, unless on of the SH crew takes him on. I wanna see more action from the SH crew!

I'm glad Jinbea will be joining them. The fights were a bit one sided to say the least, but they were good to show off some new moves. I just hope when the anime gets to these fights that they show a bit more of the action.. especially Zoro and Franky. lol. Franky was awesome with his mecca. X'D

and wow. So there were 2 major weapons in the past.. Pluton the ship and the person that can control the sea kings.. Now imagine if Noah was the basic design of Pluton.. The controller of the sea kings along with the most powerful warship on the planet.. Fishman island is sitting on some major weapons. O_O

Plus it's kinda not an easily accessible a place for any pirate to come over and mess around with, so it's actually the perfect place, right at the bottom of the ocean. I'm really glad Robin had that conversation, it digs deeper into the story we've been given hints and traces about in prior arcs and here we have a good full-blown sorta disclosure with more meaning than hints/ clues.

I can't wait to see new powerful people in the New World, especially the 11 strong ones. I wonder whether everyone else also got stronger in the process or stayed constant, I'm going to go with the former. Plus it'll be interesting to see Crocodile follow Luffy and sorta make an appearance perhaps? I'm actually hoping he does. At some point Luffy's going to make the crew go back to whatever's left of Impel Down and come back for Bentham/ Bon Clay.

I doubt they'll ever see impel down again. My guess is that Bon Clay is already out of prison. Just like the fishman flash back, when Jinbea became a shikibukai, all his crew was released from imprisonment.. including Arlong from impel down and others that were slaves to world nobles. With Buggy getting a message from a black bat in the same fashion that Jinbea got when he was asked to become a shikibukai.. Buggy would say yes and with Buggy's insane luck and the massive assortment of crew members, the world government will assume bon clay was part of buggy's crew and already let him out to join his captain. :P

Niiiiice, I didn't think/ consider Bon Clay escaping that way. Crafty mind you have there, Sledge ;) ... dangerous goody crafty mind indeed *hides his glasses after stepping/ crushing them*.

What part of the story is the anime currently at? The last thing I saw was Sabo and then I watched a bit until Luffy bounces on Shirahoshi's boobs <3

Awww man, this makes me want to go back and watch the longass fights he used to have in like Alabasta/ Water 7/ the others.

Google Translate says "Wish you success, Good idea plus the cast will succeed."

Why, thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      One Piece wallpaper. Tree in the sky.
    • By Sledgstone
      One Piece - Dragon Wallpaper
    • By Sledgstone
      One piece - Film Z
    • By Pchan
      So with the old sub-forum scrapped, we can probably discuss everything One Piece related - anime, manga - in here I suppose?

NOTE: Any noobs checking the topic must know this is going to be full of spoilerific goodness. 

The new episode was fantastic! First, Flamingo is on his way and then who was that mystery character towards the end of the last episode? With Law warning Luffy to move on, I think Flamingo will be there in no time. He may capture or rescue those 2 from his crew but he's pretty ruthless so he may just use them as sacrifices in the end or not care for them. Predictions, thoughts, whatcha think?
    • By Sledgstone
      One Piece artwork.