Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

I doubt anything will change. A Terrorist Cell may follow under the belief of their creator but they are self sufficient and will continue to function even if their creator dies. We have to remember that Osama has been on the run for years. I doubt he had time to sit there and make any type of plans for his followers after the 911 attacks. That's mainly why all the terrorist attacks we've seen within the past few years have been relatively small or failed attempts. O well, we can only wish that things will become safer for everyone in the world though.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

hopefully with all that intel they can kill the rest of these fucking scumbag Islamic nut jobs cuz plugging one in the head isn't enough

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

nice! =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I dont believe it, I think his been dead for a long time and probably is covering something up overseas and they military probably did something bad again . I think its a cover up or a scape goat for something going on we dont know about ...the secret V.I.P stuff...I believe nothing does change with the military and politics..thats why I dont pay attention to that stuff...because work politics is more of a sore eye for a day to day bases

( My sister is in the military .. and I always worry about her. but I dont like that she has to leave from time to time either... I wish the world was a better place so she doesnt have to go)

Sign in to follow this