Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

Smurfs live action movie trailer..

9 posts in this topic

you have just seen the trailer now? Its been around for around half a year now close to

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yeah, I remember seeing the teaser in the theater last year and going WTF??. I keep hoping Gargimal finally has enough of them and bombs their little town, then tracks down the survivors that moved to New York (or whatever city it is) and hunts them down one by one.

That would be HILARIOUS! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

OMG why do they want to ruin good childhood memories. They better leave my little pony alone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

OMG! noooooooooooooooooooooo! I laughed my ass off when I saw this!:wahaha:

kinda want one of those colorful ponies:bingo:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

oh noes! X'D

The smurfs were weird but i don't even know what to say to that. where the f*** do you people find these things ? I'm frikin speechless.

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"