Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Giant chamber on the moon discovered, perfect for a future base

http://dvice.com/archives/2011/03/giant-chamber-o.php

post-1-135551584884_thumb.jpg

The Indian Space Research Organization has discovered a massive underground chamber near the moon's equator, one that would be perfect for housing a moon base. A moon base!

Discovered by the Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft, this chamber is more than one mile long and 393 feet wide. There would be lots of benefits of building a moon base in there, mainly for protection from the nastiness of the surface of the moon. It'd provide a nearly constant temperature of -4 degrees Fahrenheit, unlike the surface, which fluctuates between 266 degrees and -292 degrees. And it would provide protection from radiation, micro-meteor impacts and dust.

So, what's the holdup? Let's get building! I want to visit a hotel in a moon base sometime in the next 20 years, please!

The Hollow Moon theory is bit more believable now.. That picture doesn't look like its just a crater.. look at the shadow, that top layer of moon is just a shelf and it looks like underneath that surface is a huge area of space. Alien space station in there maybe?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The Hollow Moon theory is bit more believable now.. That picture doesn't look like its just a crater.. look at the shadow, that top layer of moon is just a shelf and it looks like underneath that surface is a huge area of space. Alien space station in there maybe?

:picknose:Or maybe it's a giant Gunman like in Gurren Lagann....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I agree with the giant gunman theory...glad i have my drill ready for just such an occasion

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this