Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Charlie Sheen.... is he winning? or just insane?

I'm sure everyone has seen some Charlie Sheen news.. what do you think tho? Should Charlie be locked up for his own good? Is he on the fast track to overdose/killing himself? Maybe he really has everything under control and hes just acting like an idiot at this point to get a crapload of paid interviews?

I think hes a messed up and money hungry.

[ame]

[/ame]

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

He's acting like a wacko, kinda hard to tell if he's winning or losing. You kinda hope he doesn't make a mistake or make himself look bad ... I'm a fan of his movies. A part of me doesn't feel sorry for the guy cos the money's prolly gone over his head, he's acting like he's full of himself.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm thinking that the 'near fatal overdose of crack cocaine' he huffed down has caused real damage. He's exhibiting the signs of a psy break, a hypo manic episode. He may have done more then just throw neurotransmitters out of whack. I think he's gone from mania to hypo mania (extreme winning) and when he steps off the cliff at the top its going to be a long and horrible way down if he survives the fall to normalcy or depression.

I've laughed at his winning and being a crazy freak because some part of me (and maybe hopefully him) wants to turn it all into a joke and laugh it away but this shit just ain't funny yo. My concern is he'll OD while hes winning or commit suicide when he realizes hes lost his damn mind/career/kids/fans/whores and eventually his $ and freedom.

sux,I like the guy

fav CS movie wasn't even a comedic role it was when he played Pvt Bean in Cadence

[ame]

[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh and please also Sledge...he is in no way or will be hurting for money...royalties and dividens alone are plenty

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

he was getting 5 mil an episode i think

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link