Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Hawken

Due to come out as a XBLA and PSN game... looks pretty sweet... they just need to smooth out the mech's movement animation. I miss the days of Mechwarrior.
:huh:What happened to MW5?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I dunno... I've heard something about lawsuits halting it all together, but I haven't read anything official on it. Wiki says this:

On September 3, 2009, shortly after posting preview videos and images of the game, IGN was issued a cease and desist order by Harmony Gold USA (owners of the Robotech franchise), citing copyright infringement. In 1996, FASA (the former owners of the BattleTech franchise) were involved in a legal case over the use of mecha designs derived from the Macross series, and decided to discontinue using images of mecha that were developed outside of FASA. These 'Mechs were then referred to by fans as the Unseen.[3] The trailer for MechWarrior featured the Warhammer, one of the Unseen, which is designed similarly to the Destroid Tomahawk from Macross, or the Excalibur Destroid from the Robotech Series.[4] The Warhammer, as well as several other 'Mechs, such as the Marauder and Archer, were an important part of the early BattleTech universe and image, but were based on images from Macross and other mecha anime series, which FASA had licensed from the original Japanese creators, but Harmony Gold claimed the images as their own property inside the US. It is currently unknown if the Unseen will be used in the final game or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MechWarrior_%28reboot%29

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!