Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prettyprincess86

The cuttest Nyc princess has arrived

7 posts in this topic

For my first post I just wanted to say hello to every one. every one in this forum seems to be great, im glad to be a member here ;-)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=834&q=For+my+first+post+I+just+wanted+to+say+hello+to+every+one.+every+one+in+this+forum+seems+to+be+great%2C+im+glad+to+be+a+member+here+%3B-%29+&btnG=Google+Search

wtf. Gah, I hate these spamming bastards. What f*cking company are these companies paying to increase their google page rank!? *removes her website link from profile*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

WTF!!!!!! And here I thought, hmmm location Manhattan, wait ... that's 15 mins away from me via the subway or that's where I work, so I can hook up with her. But nooooooooooooooooo, had to be a frackin BOT :'( X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:huh:

So I would or wouldn't get in trouble if I noted how goofy her name & introduction was?....

:robot:

Even if she was real, she just reminds me of King Lovell.... A female King Lovell.... That or Nirmal....

:sparkle:

Ooh! Lets ship her to a foreign country & see if she doesn't come back!

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex