Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Mate1.com is fraudulent online dating.

I joined the website through a face book ad in January. They sent me a lot of fake emails. Those stopped when I turned off notification for them.

I thought I finally met someone there that was in my hometown. But the time I finally came in contact with her, her profile was gone.

I paid for a 4 day trial that cost $1.97 but when it ended they didn't return my membership back to a free one. Instead they charged me $50.35 without my consent.

I'll hopefully get my $50.35 within this week back but now I don't think I'll trust any online dating site you have to pay for.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I had success with eHarmony. Not everyone does, it was basicly the last day I logged in before someone had interest in me, but it worked out well for me. However, I would go with one of the top ones, like eharmony or match.com. Those tend to be more reliable.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I had success with eHarmony. Not everyone does, it was basically the last day I logged in before someone had interest in me, but it worked out well for me. However, I would go with one of the top ones, like eHarmony or match.com. Those tend to be more reliable.
I tried those & chemistry.com. My matches tended to be over 50 miles away. That's just way too far for me. That & I have very little money left. So subscribing to any monthly plan for better results isn't an option.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wow, what a rip. I heard some people have had some success with plenty of fish? Good luck. btw, maybe those 50 mile away people might be willing to come see you? and as long as they know you're not up for a long distance relationship, maybe they'll move closer to you? I know a girl that moved from NY to OH for a guy she found on a dating site.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Dude, that sucks. They better give you your money back.

*sigh* I might wanna join eHarmony *waaaaaaaaaaaahhh*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wow, what a rip. I heard some people have had some success with plenty of fish? Good luck. btw, maybe those 50 mile away people might be willing to come see you? and as long as they know you're not up for a long distance relationship, maybe they'll move closer to you? I know a girl that moved from NY to OH for a guy she found on a dating site.

Off Topic:

I know a guy that moved from OH to NY for a girl also....freaky coincidence eh? =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Off Topic:

I know a guy that moved from OH to NY for a girl also....freaky coincidence eh? =D

Off Topic:

And! I know a guy who moved from Ohio to Florida for a course, and then fell in love with a girl in FL. He stayed on! I guess it's an Ohio-Guy thing ... Sledge did recommend to me once that I should fly to Ohio for a few hours and it'll change my life forever when I come back because I'll be an Ohio-Guy technically X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

lmao. I'm telling you.. go to ohio. ;)

Off Topic:

X'D yeah. We had a good talk with lady's friend because of how similar our scenarios were.. except her friend met a ohio guy that was much older than her and i think he was a millionare.. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That's wrong I would sue them if I were you , but since money is hard these days I say go completely cheap and try myspace or like a few others said plenty of fish

XD !! I hope you get your money back

I got $49 back. Must've slipped my mind to post that as I've been dealing with other issues that arise on a month to month basis.

Sign in to follow this