Sign in to follow this  
Serena

Oh dear...another one

Alrighty, so I do have one son already as y'all know. He's going to be 2 in April, and now I'm gonnna have another baby in September...We had planned it this way, but now I'm kinda wondering...can I handle it? I mean seriously, I'm trying to fix issues with baby #1 that are hold overs from when we lived with my DH's parents....so I'm kinda worried I may have a melt down after #2 gets here in September. :gloomstress: So advice please...I need it...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

Positive, yeah you're right. Our living situation? We're renting a place right (in a tailor park) now but still looking for a place to buy. As far as getting fixed, I do intend to. However I did tell my DH that he would have at least two boys outta me before hand...and since I have twins running strong on both sides there is a VERY good likely hood that we may well have a two-fer (my mother is a twin). I think that's where alot of the anxiety comes from.

before you go shooting kids out yer crotch like human pez http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/calculators/

every new human brought into the world diminishes resources and thus the quality of life of others. every next kid you have shits on the future of the one you already got.

if you need sons that bad and only produce 1 then adopt.

this we can breed as much as we want forever mentality is as disgusting as it is devastating.

give a fuck about yourself and the future your kids are going to be living in

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Having two or maybe three children isn't really "Shooting kids out like a human pez" I do care about the future of my children, and yours too. Yes, I would like to give my husband two sons, If I can't I'm stopping at 3 children. Adoption is a wonderful thought, but not everyone can afford it and I'm sorry I'm one of those people who can't. Now then, I'm really only asking for perhaps a little advice on how to handle the terrible twos and having a new born. I don't need a lecture on over population and natural resource depletion when the fact is that a lot of that could be taken care of by the older generations giving two shits, and actually trying to change the way WE handle the limited supplies and finding alternate sources to replace our fuels. So then, please don't insult my child/ren any more and lets agree to play nice.

wtf dude I didn't insult your children

the older gen isn't going to do squat. its up to you. look at what is going on in politics and you will come to the same conclusion.

I had a 2yr old and a newborn at the same time.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wtf dude I didn't insult your children

the older gen isn't going to do squat. its up to you. look at what is going on in politics and you will come to the same conclusion.

I had a 2yr old and a newborn at the same time.

Apologies then that I took your intended statement wrong. I just took the implication (which in looking back likely wasn't intended) that my children would take and may not contribute in return in some way as an insult to them. I do know that the older ones probably won't, due to the fact that the mentality of 'it's a never ending supply' seems to have become common place....which sucks really. So if we may I'd like it if we could make like the whole mess didn't happen? Anyway, you did? Did it work out fairly well then?

-To Tristan9480: I know it can be since babies are all different, some can be fussier then others but for the most part I was hoping for some ideas to try out so as to maybe handle the stress of being tired and short tempered.

Sign in to follow this