Sign in to follow this  
Waadee

Sonic the hedgehog

What is your favorite video game of all time?

My favorite video game of all time is Sonic the hedgehog.

And also what old games that you used to play back in the days on your old classic console would you like to see make a comeback?

And does anybody else want to see the dreamcast make a come back because that gaming console was sweet!

Radialabs

Edited by Waadee

My favorite game of all time I think would be the original Steel Battalion on the original Xbox.

I'm extremely Old School Nintendo Fan Boy deep down when referring to the pre Sony years. So I'm extremely anti-sonic. Then again Sega as a console maker flopped & I don't have as much beef with them as I use to. MadWorld on the Wii was fun & I'm hoping its remade for the PS3.

I'd guess StarFox for The SNES, but StarFox hasn't gone away & I gave my Wii to my mom so.... meh. Also I recently did some budget cutting to how I buy games so.... Yeah.... I most likely wouldn't buy a StarFox game even if it were a proper sequel.

Nowadays I'm a Blu Ray Fan Boy. Whether or not Sega would get back into making consoles wouldn't bother me. They'd probably grab my interest if they could come out with a disc format to compete with Blu Ray.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

My favorite game of all time... hmm.. thats a real toss up for me, but probably Lunar Silver Star Story Complete.. then all in a tie: Final Fantasy 7, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy X.

I'd like to see a remake of FF7 and River City Ransom.

I doubt the dreamcast or any new variation of it will ever make it big again unfortunately. Although, I agree.. the dreamcast was and is still sweet. I bought Wild Metal for it for $3 about a month ago and I was playing it off and on in november/december. I didn't beat it yet, I should play it again. and Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 on the DC are great games and still look better than the released version for the gamecube.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg