Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Years Of Tension Almost Gone

If you were to talk to me before Christmas Eve about relationships I'd had simply told its not within my interest.

Because for years I have been inadequate. Whether it was because they had their eyes on someone else, or their family members think I'm weak & retarded, or because I was fat, or just because I was really desperate for a significant other.

Almost every night & almost every morning for nearly 6 years I've gone to bed & woken up to wanting to say "Desirae, I Love You". Only to remind myself I had to stay away from Desirae Landes because if I tried anymore I would get arrested for harassment.

Nearly 6 years of wondering if she was living a good life I could never be a part of.

During Christmas night I felt the need to look Desirae online (again). I found Desirae on The Police Blotter

http://thedailystar.com/policeblotter/x1385497894/print

Desirae R. Landes, 23, Unadilla, June 25, fourth-degree criminal mischief, second-degree harassment.
What followed was the feeling of sad angry laughter. I wanted laugh at the irony. I wanted to scream because of the hypocrisy. And I wanted to cry because I couldn't have prevented it because even if I could've tried it would've been me being arrested for harassment.

All I know right now is I'm tired of punishing myself for what happened nearly 6 years ago & I'm looking forward to next year being a happy year.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

people disappoint, they rarely live up to our expectations. the higher the pedestal we put them on the bigger the splat when they fall. :bleedout:

I'm glad that you can move on now. It will get better and you'll find someone worth your time. New year new start, go for it! :teethglint:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:omfg:

Curse the people who invented facebook.... I only joined because I have family members that wanted me to join.... I had always assumed that Desirae was some old lady from another state....

.... I also liked to emphasise she would've had me arrested for harrasment had I tried to talk to her anymore....

.... Hooray.... for me being a paranoid nutcase.... with headaches.... again....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

So the desirae that was arrested was a different woman? or.. it turns out she was actually an old woman? :confused:
No I assumed the Desirae on facebook was an old woman based on the lack of an actual image of a face as a profile pic. Hell I even now found the news of Desirae being arrested on facebook. Its the same person. Note the age 23 in the police blotter....

*EDIT*

I just hate being around her as I'm stupid enough to want to try in talk to her.... I feel like I'm making dumbass out of myself the more I rant about it.... She hates me.... I am or I am not over it.... The End....

Edited by Myk JL

Easiest way? Block her. You won't get any kind of notification from or about her.
I'll try to stick to that....

Sign in to follow this