Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Drunk Man Kills Shark By Jumping On Head

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/drunk_man_kills_shark_by_jumpi.php

Dragan Stevic (who you can probably already tell is a badass because his name's pronounced f***in' DRAGON), a wasted Serbian tourist (is there any other way to vacation?!) at Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh managed to take down a shark that had already killed one person and injured four others in the seaside tourist town by landing on it after drunkenly throwing himself off a high-dive. OMG -- PLEASE tell me you teach classes in heroism!

"Dragan climbed on the jumping board, told me to hold his beer and simply ran to jump. There was no time for me to react or to try to stop him, he just went for it"..."Dragan jumped high and plunged down to the sea, but didn't make as much splash as we thought he would"...

The reason could be because Dragan Stevic ended up jumping straight on the shark which was lurking near the beach, probably looking for its next victim. Dragan had nailed it right in the head, killing it instantly. The Egyptian police found the shark washed out on the beach that morning (pictured above).

At the moment, the fearless hero is in a hospital recovering from alcohol poisoning. After Dragan gets well, he will get a chance to have some more drinks as the resort had awarded the Serb tourist with a free vacation for his heroic deed.

*tearing Harry Potter poster off wall* Sorry Hair, but somebody's got a new favorite hero. Yeah, a real one. Plus his name rhymes with Dragon. Powers? He doesn't need any, he just gets shitcanned all the time. *GW's eyes turn into little hearts*

Sharks Wary of Drunk Serbs [mina]

Thanks to clarazinet and derzulu, who both know the best way to dispatch a shark is a well-placed blow on the nose.

Holy crap! He killed a shark mario style. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It would have been even more awesome if he jumped in head first.. then he would have technically punched that shark to death with his bare hands. X'D
Based on Mario's physical build that could've left questions to as whether he punched or head butted the shark....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.