Sledgstone

Police investigate death of naked man who broke into homes

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=549022

Click the link to watch the video instead.

SYRACUSE -- Syracuse Police are investigating a bizarre case of a naked man who died after breaking into two area homes.

Police say they received a call around 6:45 Thursday morning for a disturbance at a house on the 1400 block of West Colvin Street. They say a man, who has been identified as 40-year-old Carlton Frank of Syracuse, went into the house and started acting bizarrely, including taking his clothes off. He then dove head-first out a second floor window and ran away.

Police say about an hour and a half later later they received another call that the same man had broken into a house on the 100 block of Arlington Street, a few blocks from the first incident. A woman was inside her home with her baby when he broke in. When officers arrived, they found the man in the living room of the home while the woman and her child were upstairs. Police say they told Frank to put his hands up, handcuffed him, and noticed he was "incoherent". They called for an ambulance and attempted CPR.

Frank was taken to Community General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Syracuse Police Chief Frank Fowler said Thursday afternoon that a woman told officers she and Frank had been smoking cocaine before 6:30 a.m., before Frank ran out of the house. She said the drug had an odd smell to it, but Frank kept smoking it anyway. The woman also said Frank pushed her around before he left.

Police say their investigation into the incidents continues.

Don't smoke crack. wtf. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

So I just discovered this topic because of the birthday cake in Sledge's birthday topic. Naked men ftw. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

• Similar Content