Sign in to follow this  

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/18748.html

Disney has acquired the feature film rights to Image comic Cowboy Ninja Viking, written by A.J. Lieberman with art by Riley Rossmo, according to Variety. Zombieland writers Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese have been assigned a script and will produce. Mark Gordon (2012, The Day After Tomorrow) and Management 360 will also produce.

Cowboy Ninja Viking tells the story of people with Multiple Personality Disorder recruited into a counter-intelligence unit. They go rogue and Cowboy Ninja Viking has to find and stop them.

A graphic novel collects the first five issues.

Heres a blurb about it and some pics:

Tasked with creating a counter-intelligence unit, Dr. Sebastian Ghislain turned to those long thought useless to society: patients with Multiple Personality Disorder. Now all but one of these ""Triplets"" has gone rogue, and it's up to Cowboy Ninja Viking to find and stop this band of ridiculously disturbed-but highly effective-assassins! ""COWBOY NINJA VIKING is one of those rare occasions where something that should be nothing but a guilty pleasure ends up being way deeper and better written...this book is just the gift that keeps on giving."" -Ain't It Cool News.

post-1-135551584842_thumb.jpg

post-1-135551584848_thumb.jpg

If Disney is making this, and its about assassins, I'm pretty certain this will be a live action production like Pirates of the Caribbean and not a kid friendly pixar movie. But will they get someone who can act as insane as Johnny Depp to play the all these schizophrenics?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      It was a fun movie, they didn't stay true to the games at all with most of the plot coming from the fourth game but overall it was good special effects and kept a good pace with plenty of action. Although it did feel toned down with gun fights considering the amount of shooting takes place in the games. I'm guessing they did that to keep the rating family friendly. Tom Holland still looked way too young for the role imo.
    • By Sledgstone
      Very interesting. Spider-man, Doctor Strange and the multiverse. This should be a fun movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      Awesome movie. I watched it a couple days ago. One of the best movies of 2020 for me. Very fun, energetic, great CGI and the monsters were all pretty damn cool and unique.
    • By Sledgstone
      Comcast dropped it's bid for the Fox properties. Looks like Disney will get all their comic character licenses back at this rate.
      https://io9.gizmodo.com/comcast-drops-its-bid-to-buy-fox-meaning-theres-nothin-1827713684