Sign in to follow this  
Mimiru

FFXIV to 360.

suck it, ps3 fanboys. Say goodbye to anymore good exclusives:goodjob:!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20014119-17.html

theres various sites saying its paused. so it might not be out with the other two, but its going to happen.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

It'll be on one disc, it's the new FF MMO. Kinda hard to play an MMO when it's on more then one disc.

Meh, not really all the exciting considering I called it back when XIV was announced. All it shows is SCEA is smart enough to capitalize on all money making venues (but we'll have to see if it really does happen. Gold membership is jumping to $60 a year in November and a good portion of the Live community is up in arms about it and are threatening to drop their accounts, making XIV a bad idea for now considering the monthly payment to play it)

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

It wasn't exclusive, it was planned for PC as well. In fact, they had planned for PC, 360 and PS3 for a long time. I probally won't play it seeing as how I'm still enjoying FFXI and I can't afford more than one MMO. If I could, the second would be the Star Wars Old Republic one coming out.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

how often do people go up in arms about an increase and just take the hit? 10 dollars really isnt even unreasonable. You get so much for that 60 dollars a year.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Really? Not really exciting. I'm sure it will be on multiple discs.

I don't understand why this is always the first and primary complaint about large games on the 360...how much does standing up for 1 second and swapping a disc a total of one or two times during a 60+ hour game really affect your experience? :P

Tellah2.jpg

Cuz swapping discs is so 90s! Yes it does thank you!. I played Mass Effect for 70 hours on one disc. It pissed me off to switched discs on ME2!

I just find the fanboyism thing ridiculous now. I use to participate in it, back in the PS2 days. Now seriously, the era of 3rd party exclusives are over. Especially in the golden age of FPS.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!