Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

burn a Quran 9/11

le sigh~

I'm from NY. I lost a former classmate in the attack on the towers on 9/11. I am an atheist. I hate the religious nutters whatever deity they pray to, they are delusional. I do not want myself, my family friends or my country dragged into some retarded war over whose old time piece of shit book is correct. News flash to the christians and muslims: yer all wrong. Every last one of you brainwashed assholes is wrong.

We have freedoms in this country. Ya wanna burn a book, well have at it. All you are really doing is taking action on your ignorance and/or hate.

Keep in mind that book burning has never accomplished anything other then the loss of history and culture. From the crusaders to the conquistadors; they burned away the history of entire cultures in the name of their deity. We cannot learn from history (and thus be doomed to repeat it) if the tomes keeping that history are burned to ashes.

Obviously the christer organizing this tard fest is only doing it for attention. He's mentally ill, just as loony as the assholes that strap on bombs and blow themselves to smithereens cuz they think they'll get virgins in their afterlife. People like these just want a holy war, at least they think they do.

but

imagine no electricity or water running to your house, no food or medicine being shipped to local stores and hospitals, no fucking toilet paper to wipe your ass -that is what a war zone is. You want that? Really? If so then by all means please move to the middle east and go have your war over there. I don't want it here.

I see these fucktards on tv burning my flag because a handful of my countrymen are fucking assholes and it pisses me off. I'm tired of tolerating religion; personally I like being able to flush a shit away and having access to antibiotics when I get a sinus infection.

I would love to see a countrywide protest by atheists. We all go into libraries and book stores and move bible/quran/torah into the fiction section. No matches required.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

His church's been anti Islam for some time now. And he announced it in July to burn Quran. And building of mosques goes way back early this year. I even posted about it in June. Two propaganda news like Fox and Msnbc are riling ppl up only now when no one cared about before, because November is coming up wink wink. Nothing like this in past 8 years of 9/11s. Just my thought.

I do feel sorry for moderate Muslims though..they must be going through crap with all the racial attacks and insults for trying to build Islamic center near GZ as if post 9/11 wasn't any better for them. They are just another minority scapegoat that Americans love to create if another group's stereotype image wears off. But on the other hand, every day there is another suicide bombs goes off. Yesterday 17 died in Pakistan while they have to deal with flood, day before that in Baghdad, and today in Russian market where 20 died. So can't blame if people are getting angry at them. It's hard not to generalize..for me too..when everything is centered around them again.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

that tard cancelled burn a quran day. thank god. you coulda almost guaranteed a terrorist attack had it gone through.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

national- no wait- international Move it to the historical fiction section day :)

Gail Collins, columnist for the New York Times, talks with Rachel Maddow about the unofficial five percent of the population that's off its rocker and why the particular nut in Florida threatening to burn the Quran has warranted special attention and media coverage.

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/39089442#39089442]Rachel Maddow Show[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What's the guy's address? I'll FedEx some premium poop over to him off of expensive food from a sushi bar in Manhattan.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.